domenica 17 giugno 2018

Polish Duolingo: Lesson 34.

D. Lesson 33. ↔︎ Lesson 35.
Home - Fonetica - Words - Grammar -
- Verbi - Lezioni - Fonti didattiche -
LESSON 34. 
Basic 2 Level 4.

You like bread and water: Ty lubisz chleb i wodę.
He likes bread: on lubi chleb.
The boys like cookies: chłopcy lubią ciasteczka.
Do you have children? Masz dzieci?
Wy: You.
My lubimy dzieci: we like children.
Ja lubię mleko: I like milk.

MY SCORECARD:

1. Write in Polish: You like bread and water.
Your response: Ty lubisz chleb i wodę.
Correct response: Ty lubisz chleb i wodę.

2. Write in Polish: He likes bread.
Your response: On lubi chleb.
Correct response: On lubi chleb.

3. Write in Polish: The boys like cookies.
Your response: Chłopcy lubią ciasteczka.
Correct response: Chłopcy lubią ciasteczka.

4. Write in Polish: Do you have children?
Your response: Masz dzieci?
Correct response: Masz dzieci?

5. Write in English: Wy
Your response: You

6. Type what you hear: ÷
Your response: My lubimy dzieci.
Correct response: My lubimy dzieci.

7. Write in English: Ja lubię mleko.
Your response: I like milk.
Correct response: I like milk.

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

gr/xxii