martedì 12 giugno 2018

Polish Duolingo: Lesson 25.

D. Lesson 24. ↔︎ Lesson 26.
Home - Fonetica - Words - Grammar - Verbi -
- Lezioni - Fonti didattiche -
LESSON 25. 
Basic 2 Level 3.

A. Mamy chleb: we have bread.
Mężczyzna ma jabłko: the man has an apple.
Mam jabłko: I have an apple.
Ciasteczka: cookies.
My: we.
My mamy ciasteczka: we have cookies.
On ma ciasteczka: He has cookies.

B. MY SCORECARD:

1. Write in English: Mamy chleb.
Your response: We have bread.
Correct response: We have bread.

2. Write in English: Mężczyzna ma jabłko.
Your response: The man has an apple.
Correct response: The man has an apple.

3. Write in English: Mam jabłko.
Your response: I have an apple.
Correct response: I have an apple.

4. Type what you hear: ÷
Your response: Ciasteczka.
Correct response: Ciasteczka.

5. Write in English: My.
Your response: we.
Correct response: We.

6. Type what you hear: ÷
Your response: My mamy ciasteczka.
Correct response: My mamy ciasteczka.

7. Type what you hear: ÷
Your response: On ma ciasteczka.
Correct response: On ma ciasteczka.

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

gr/xxii