domenica 17 giugno 2018

Polish Duolingo: Lesson 41.

D. Lesson 40. ↔︎ Lesson 42.
Home - Fonetica - Words - Grammar -
- Verbi - Lezioni - Fonti didattiche -
LESSON 41. 
Basic 2 Level 4.

My lubimy dzieci: We like children.
Lubię dzieci: I like children.
Ty lubisz mleko: You like milk.
You have children: Ty masz dzieci.
The girl likes cookies:
The girls like water: Dziewczynki lubią wodę.
We like children: My lubimy dzieci.
Lubię dzieci: I like children.

MY SCORECARD:

1. Select the missing word: My ___ dzieci.
Your response: lubimy
Correct response: lubimy

≥ 2. Write in English: Lubię dzieci.
Your response: I have children.
Correct response: I like children.

3. Select the missing word: Ty ___ mleko.
Your response: lubisz
Correct response: lubisz

4. Write in Polish: You have children.
Your response: Ty masz dzieci.
Correct response: Ty masz dzieci.

5. Write in Polish: The girl likes cookies.
Your response: Dziewczynka lubi ciasteczka.
Correct response: Dziewczynka lubi ciasteczka.

6. Write in Polish: The girls like water.
Your response: Dziewczynki lubią wodę.
Correct response: Dziewczynki lubią wodę.

7. Write in Polish: The girls like water.
Your response: Dziewczynki lubią wodę.
Correct response: Dziewczynki lubią wodę.

8. Write in English: Lubię dzieci.
Your response: I like children.
Correct response: I like children.

PRACTICE:

1. Chłopiec: boy.
2. Ja jem: I eat.
3. On jest: he is.
4. Kobieta: woman.
5. Ona: she.
6. Jem: I eat.
7. Ja jestem dziewczynką: I am a girl.
8. Jestem chłopcem: I am a boy.
9. Piję mleko: I drink milk.
10. Ona jest dziewczynką: She is a girl.
11. Ja jem jabłko: I am eating an apple.
12. She eats an apple: Ona je jabłko.
13. Ona: she.
14. Piję wodę i jem chleb: I drink water and I eat bread.
15. Ja jestem chłopcem: I am a boy.
16. A woman is eating: Kobieta je.
17. A boy is eating: chłopiec je.
18. Ja piję mleko: I drink milk.
19. A man is eating an apple: Mężcyyzna je jabłko.
20. A boy is eating an apple: Chłopciec je jabłko.

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

gr/xxii