domenica 17 giugno 2018

Polish Duolingo: Lesson 32.

Home - Fonetica - Words - Grammar -
- Verbi - Lezioni - Fonti didattiche -
LESSON 32. 
Basic 2 Level 4.

Mamy jabłko: We have an apple.
Chłopcy jedzą ciasteczka: the boys eat cookies.
I have milk and bread: Ja mam mleko y chłeb.
She has milk: ona ma mleko.
We: my.
Ona ma mleko: she has milk.
We have cookies: mamy ciasteczka.
I have milk and bread: Ja mam mleko y chleb.

MY SCORECARD:

1. Write in English: Mamy jabłko.
Your response: We have an apple.
Correct response: We have an apple.

2. Write in English: Chłopcy jedzą ciasteczka.
Your response: The boys eat cookies.
Correct response: The boys eat cookies.

≥ 3. Write in Polish: I have milk and bread.
Your response: Je mam mleko i chłeb.
Correct response: Ja mam mleko i chleb.

4. Write in Polish: She has milk.
Your response: Ona ma mleko.
Correct response: Ona ma mleko.

5. Write in Polish: We
Your response: My
Correct response: My

6. Write in English: Ona ma mleko.
Your response: She has milk.
Correct response: She has milk.

7. Write in Polish: We have cookies.
Your response: Mamy ciasteczka
Correct response: Mamy ciasteczka.

8. Write in Polish: I have milk and bread.
Your response: Ja mam mleko i chleb.
Correct response: Ja mam mleko i chleb.

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

gr/xxii