domenica 17 giugno 2018

Polish Duolingo: Lesson 39.

D. Lesson 38. ↔︎ Lesson 40.
Home - Fonetica - Words - Grammar -
- Verbi - Lezioni - Fonti didattiche -
LESSON 39. 
Basic 2 Level 4.

Mamy chleb i wodę: We have bread and water.
I have an apple: Mam jabłko.
The man has an apple: Mężczyzna ma jabłko.
We have cookies: Mamy ciasteczka.
On ma ciasteczka: he has cookies.
Mam jabłko: I have an apple.
We: my.
The man has an apple: mężczyzna ma jabłko.

MY SCORECARD:

1. Write in English: Mamy chleb i wodę.
Your response: We have bread and water.
Correct response: We have bread and water.

2. Write in Polish: I have an apple.
Your response: Mam jabłko.
Correct response: Mam jabłko.

≥ 3. Write in Polish: The man has an apple.
Your response: Mężczyzna jabłko.
Correct response: Mężczyzna ma jabłko.

4. Write in Polish: We have cookies.
Your response: Mamy ciasteczka.
Correct response: Mamy ciasteczka.

5. Type what you hear: ÷
Your response: On ma ciasteczka.
Correct response: On ma ciasteczka.

6. Write in English: Mam jabłko.
Your response: I have an apple.
Correct response: I have an apple.

7. Write in Polish: We
Your response: My
Correct response: My

8. Write in Polish: The man has an apple.
Your response: Mężczyzna ma jabłko.
Correct response: Mężczyzna ma jabłko.

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

gr/xxii