venerdì 8 giugno 2018

Polish Duolingo: Lesson 17.

D. Lesson 16. ↔︎ Lesson 18.
Home - Fonetica - Words - Grammar - Verbi -
- Lezioni - Fonti didattiche -
LESSON 17. 
Basic 2 Level 3.

2a. We: my.
On ma ciasteczka: he has cookies.
Ja mam mleko i chleb: I have milk and bread.
Mamy jabłko: We have an apple.
My mamy ciasteczka: we have cookies.
Mamy jabłko: we have an apple.
My mamy ciasteczka: we have cookies.
Mamy jabłko: we have an apple.


2b. MY SCORECARD:

1. Write in Polish: We
Your response: My
Correct response: My.

2. Write in English: On ma ciasteczka.
Your response: He has cookies.
Correct response: He has cookies.

3. Write in English: Ja mam mleko i chleb.
Your response: I have milk and bread.
Correct response: I have milk and bread.

4. Type what you hear: ÷
Your response: Mamy jabłko.
Correct response: Mamy jabłko.

My mamy ciasteczka
5. Type what you hear: ÷
Your response: My mamy ciasteczka.
Correct response: My mamy ciasteczka.

6. Write in English: Mamy jabłko.
Your response: We have bread.
Correct response: We have an apple

7. Write in English: My mamy ciasteczka.
Your response: We have cookies.
Correct response: We have cookies.

8. Write in English: Mamy jabłko.
Your response: We have an apple.
Correct response: We have an apple.

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

gr/xxii