domenica 30 giugno 2019

Polacco. Lesson 497.

Home - Fonetica - Words - Grammar -
- Verbi - Lezioni - Fonti didattiche -
LESSON 497.
1. Mój brat i moja siostra.
- My brother and my sister.
2. To jest mój tata.
- This is my dad.
3. Wasze siostry, wasi bracia.
- Your sisters, your brothers.
4. To jest moja siostra.
- This is my sister.
5. Mój ojciec je śniadanie.
- My father is eating breakfast.
6. Ona jest córką.
- She is a daughter.
7. My daughter loves me.
- Moja córka mnie kocha.
8. I am a mom.
- Jestem mamą.
9. This is my son.
- To jest mój syn.
10. She and my mother are sisters.
- Ona i moja matka są siostrami.
11. My sons, my daughters.
- Moi synowie, moje córki.
12. Your mothers, your fathers.
- Wasze matki, wasi ojcowie.
13. Am I a father?
- Jestem ojcem?











Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

gr/xxii