giovedì 20 giugno 2019

Polacco: Lesson 487.

Home - Fonetica - Words - Grammar -
- Verbi - Lezioni - Fonti didattiche -
LESSON 487.
1. Our grandmas are old.
- Nasze babcie są stare.
2. Nasze babcie są stare.
- Ourgrandmas are old.
3. I am a grandfather!
- Jestem dziadkiem!
4. Jesteśmy małżeństwem.
- We are married.
5. A parent
- Rodzic.
6. parents
- rodzice
7. That married couple has a child.
- Tamto małżeństwo ma dziecko.
8. Widzę dziadka.
- I see a grandfather.
9. My grandfather is drinking cooffee.
- Mój dziadek pije kawę.
10. Moja stara babcia
- My old grandmother.
11. Brat i siostra to rodzeństwo.
- A brother and a sister are siblings.
12. Tamto małżenstwo ma dziecko.
- That married couple has a child.
13. Jestem rodzicem.
- I am a parent.
14. Widz dziadka.
- I see a grandfather.
15. Brat i siostra to rodzeństwo.
- A brother and a sister are siblings.











Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

gr/xxii