giovedì 20 giugno 2019

Polacco: Lesson 484,

Home - Fonetica - Words - Grammar -
- Verbi - Lezioni - Fonti didattiche -
LESSON 484.
1. Your mothers, your fathers
- Wasze matki, wasi ojcowie.
2. Moi synowie, moje córki.
- My sons, my córki.
3. My father is eating breakfast.
- Mój ojciec je śniadanie.
4. To jest mój tata.
- This is may dad.
5. She is a daughter.
- Ona jest córką.
6. Wasze siostry, wasi bracia.
- Your sisters, your brothers.
7, This is my sister.
- To jest moja siostra.
8. Twój tata je kanapke.
- Your dad is eatung a sandwich.
9. Czy twój syn lubi owoce?
- Does your son like fruit?
10. Jestem mamą.
- Iama a mom.
11. Jestem ojcem.
- I am a father.
12. Jesteście siostrami?
- Are you sisters?
13. Moja córka pisze liste.
- My daughter is writing a letter/











Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

gr/xxii