giovedì 20 giugno 2019

Polacco: Lesson 488.

Home - Fonetica - Words - Grammar -
- Verbi - Lezioni - Fonti didattiche -
LESSON 488.
1. Mój ojciec je śniadanie.
- My fatherb is eating breakfast.
2. Ona jest córką.
- She is a daughter.
3. To jest moja siostra.
- This is my sister.
4. To jest mój tata.
- This is my dad.
5. Wasze siostry, wasi bracia.
- Your sister, your brothers.
6. To jest moja matka.
- This is my mother.
7. My sons, my daughters.
- Moi synowie, moje córki.
8. Are you sisters?
- Jesteście siostrami?
9. I am a mom.
- Jestem mamą.
10. Does your son like fruit?
- Czy wasz syn lubi owoce?
11. My daughter loves me.
- Moja córka mnie kocha.
12. I am a father.
- Jestem ojcem.
13. Your mothers, your fathers
- Wasze matki, wasi ojcowie.
14. my sons, my daughters.
- Moi synowie, moje córki.












Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

gr/xxii