sabato 8 giugno 2019

Polacco: Lesson 479.

Home - Fonetica - Words - Grammar -
- Verbi - Lezioni - Fonti didattiche -
LESSON 479.
1. My dad is an uncle.
- Mój tata jest wujkiem.
2. Wasz wujek lubi konie.
- Your uncle likes horses.
3. I am an aunt.
- Jestem ciocią.
4. Mój tata jest wujkiem.
- My dad is an uncle.
5. This woman's husband does not speak English.
- Mąż tej kobiety nie mówi po angielsku.
6. Masz rodzinę?
- Do you havea family?
7. I know her uncle.
- Znam jej wujka.
8. Jesteś jego ciocią?
- Are you his aunt?
9. Do you have a family?
- Macie rodzinę?
10. Znam jej wujka.
- I know her uncle.
11. Jego ciacia i jego wujek.
- His aunt and his uncle.
12. Wasza rodzina jest mała.
- Your family is small.
13. Mąż i żona.
- A husband and a wife.
14. I know her uncle.
- Znam jej wujka.












Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

gr/xxii