domenica 30 giugno 2019

Polacco: Lesson 496.

Home - Fonetica - Words - Grammar -
- Verbi - Lezioni - Fonti didattiche -
LESSON 496.
1. Rodzic.
- a parent
2. Czy masz rodzeństwo?
- Do you have siblings?
3. Nasze babcie są stare.
- Our grandmas are old.
4. Tamto małżeństwo ma dziecko.
- That married couple has a child.
5. Jesteśmy małżeństwem.
- We are married.
6. Mój dziadek pije kawę.
-  My grandfather is drinkin coffee.
7. Moi rodzice nie mówią po angielsku.
- My parents do not speak English.
8. Your grandmas have hats.
- Wasze babcie mają kapelusze.
9.  I see a grandfather.
- Widzę dziadka.
10. This marriage.
- To małżeństwo.
11. I am a grandfather.
- Jestem dziadkiem.
12. My old grandmother.
- Moja stara babcia.
13. I am a parent.
- Jestem rodzicem.












Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

gr/xxii