giovedì 20 giugno 2019

Polacco: Lesson 481.

Home - Fonetica - Words - Grammar -
- Verbi - Lezioni - Fonti didattiche -
LESSON 481.
1. This is my dad.
- To jest mój tata.
2. Moi synowie, moje córki.
- My sons, my daughters.
3. Your mothers, your fathers
- Wasze matki, wasi ojcowie.
4. Wasze siostry, wasi bracia.
- Your sisters, your brothers.
5. My father is eating breakfast.
- Mój ojciec je śniadanie.
6. My sisters like me.
- Moje siostry mnie lubią.
7. To jest moja siostra.
- This is my sister.
8. She is a daughter.
- Ona jest córką.
9. Jestem ojcem.
- I am a father.
10. Jestem mamą.
- I am a mom.
11. To jest mój syn.
- This is my son.
12. Moja córka pisze list.
- My daughter is writing a letter.
13. Ona i moja matka są siostrami.
- She and my mother are sisters.











Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

gr/xxii