sabato 8 giugno 2019

Polacco: lesson 475.

Home - Fonetica - Words - Grammar -
- Verbi - Lezioni - Fonti didattiche -
LESSON 475.
1. Nasze babcie są stare.
- Our grandmas are old.
2. That married couple has a child.
- Tamto małżeństwo ma dziecko.
3. Brat i siostra to rodzeństwo.
- A brother and a sister are siblings.
4.  Your parents are eating lunch.
- Twoi dodzice jedzą obiad.
5. Rodzic
- A parent.
6. Jesteśmy małżeństewem.
- We are married.
7. Widzę dziadka.
- I see a grandfather.
8. Jestem rodzicem.
- I am a parent.
9. Jesteśmy małżeństwem.
- We are married.
10. Twoja babcia e twój dziadek.
- Your grandmother and your grandfather.
11. Nasze babcie są stare.
- Our gradmas are stare.
12. Twoje małżeństwo.
- Your marriage.
13. Jestem dziadziem!
- I am a gradfather.
b)
1. Twój tata je kanapkę.
- Your dad is eating a sandwich.
2. She is a daughter.
- Ona jest córką.
3.  Mój ojciec je śniadanie.
- My father is eating breakfast.
4. My brother and my sister.
- Mój brat i moja siostra.
5. Wasze matki, wasi ojcowie.
- Your mothers, your fathers.
6. Moi synowie, moje córki.
- My sons, my daughters.
7. Wasze siostry, wasi bracia.
. Your sisters, your brothers.
8. Jestem mamą.
- I am a mom.
9. mother
- mama
10. Jesciście siostram?
- Jestećie siostrami?
11. Moja córka pisze list.
- My daughter is writing a letter.
12. Jestem ojcem.
- I am a father.
13. To jest mój syn.
- This is my son.
14. Moi synowie, moje córki.
- My sons, my daughters.




























Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

gr/xxii