giovedì 20 giugno 2019

Polacco: Lesson 485.

Home - Fonetica - Words - Grammar -
- Verbi - Lezioni - Fonti didattiche -
LESSON 485.
1. Your uncle is old.
- Twój wujek jest stary.
2. Jesteś jego ciocią?
- Are you his aunt?
3. Do you have a family?
- Macie rodzinę?
4. Jej mąż lubi psy.
- Her husband likes dogs.
5. My dad is an uncle.
- Mój tata jest wujkiem.
6. Mój tata jest wujkiem.
- My dad is an uncle.
7. Doo you have a family?
- Macie rodzinę?
8. Twoja rodzina nie jest mała.
- Your family is not small.
9. I know her uncle.
- Znam jej wujka.
10. Jesteś jego ciocią?
- Are you his aunt?
11. Mąż i żona.
- A husband and a wife.
12. Jego ciocia i jego wujek.
- His aunt and his uncle.
13. Znam jej wujka.
- I know her uncle.
14. Mój tata jest wujkiem.
- My dad in an uncle.










Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

gr/xxii