sabato 8 giugno 2019

Polacco: Lesson 477.

Home - Fonetica - Words - Grammar -
- Verbi - Lezioni - Fonti didattiche -
LESSON 477.
1. Moi rodzice nie mówia po angielsku.
- My parents do not speak English.
2. A parent
- Rodzic
3. Nasze małżeństwo jest dobre.
- Our marriage is good.
4. Your grandmother and your grandfather.
- Wasza babcia i wasz dziadek.
5. Widzę dziadka.
- I see a grandfather.
6. Jestem dziadkiem!
- I am a grandfather.
7. Nasze małżeństwo jest dobre.
- Our marriage is good.
8. A parent
- Rodzic
9. Moi rodzice nie mówią po angielsku.
- My parents do not speak English.
10. My grandfather likes tasty fish.
- Mój dziadek lubi smaczne ryby.
11. Widzę dziadka.
- I see a grandfather.
12. Nasze babcie są stare.
- Our grandmas are old.
13. Moje dodzeństwo je kolacię.
- My siblings are eating dinner.
14. Jestem rodzicem.
- I am a parent.
15. Jesteśmy małżeństwem.
- We are married.
16. Moja stara babcia.
-  My old grandmother.
b)











Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

gr/xxii