giovedì 20 giugno 2019

Polacco: Lesson 489.

Home - Fonetica - Words - Grammar -
- Verbi - Lezioni - Fonti didattiche -
LESSON 489.
1. Masz rodzinę?
- Do you have a family?
2. Moja żona ma kapelusz.
- My wife has a hat.
3. Wasza rodzina jest mała.
- Your family is small.
4. Znam jej wujka.
- I know her uncle.
5. Jestem ciocią!
- I am an aunt!
6. Twoja ciocia i moja mama są siostrami.
- Your aunt and my mom are sisters.
7. Dou you have a family?
- Macie rodzinę?
8. Mój tata jest wujkiem.
- My dad is an uncle.
9. I know her uncle.
- Znam jej wujka.
10. Are you his aunt?
- Jestes jego ciocią?
11. Your uncle is old.
- Twóy wujek jest stary.
12. My dad is an uncle.
- Mój tata jest wujkiem.
13. My husband wears an overcoat.
- Mój mąż nosi płaszcz.
14. Wasza rodzina jest mała.
- Your family is small.













Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

gr/xxii