giovedì 20 giugno 2019

Polacco: Lesson 482.

Home - Fonetica - Words - Grammar -
- Verbi - Lezioni - Fonti didattiche -
LESSON 482.
1. Are you his aunt?
- Jestes jego ciocią?
2. Mój tata jest wujkiem.
- My dad is an uncle.
3. My dad in an uncle.
- Mój tata jest wujkiem.
4. Masz rodzinę?
- Do you a family?
5. Your uncle is old.
- Twój wujek jest stary.
6. Jej mąż lubi psy.
- Her husband likes dogs.
7. Jej mąż lubi psy.
- Her husband likes dogs.
8. Do you have a family?
- Macie rodzinę?
9. Jego ciocia i jego wujek.
- His aunt and his uncle.
10. I know her uncle.
- Znam jej wujka.
11. Mąż i żona.
- A husband and a wife.
12. Twoja rodzina nie jest mała.
- Your family is not small.
13. Jestem ciocią.
- I am an aunt.
14. Znam jej wujka.
- I know her uncle.
15. I know her uncle.
- Znam jej wujka.












Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

gr/xxii