sabato 8 giugno 2019

Polacco: Lesson 473.

Home - Fonetica - Words - Grammar -
- Verbi - Lezioni - Fonti didattiche -
LESSON 473.
1.  Mój ojciec je śniadanie.
-  My father je śniadanie.
2. My brother and my sister.
- Mój brat i moja siostra.
3. Ona jest córka.
- She is a daughter.
4. Your daughters, your brothers.
- Twoje córki, twoi bracia.
5. To jest mój tata.
- This is my dad.
6. To jest mój syn.
- This is my son.
7. Wasze matki wasi ojcowie.
- Your mothers, your fathers.
8. Ona i moja matka są siostrami.
- She and my mother are sisters.
9. Moje siostry mnie lubią.
- My sisters like me.
10. Jestem ojcem.
- I am a father.
11. Moi synowie, moje córki.
- My sons, my daughters.
12. Jestem mamą.
- I am a mom.
13. Moja córka mnie kocha.
- My daughter loves me.












Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

gr/xxii