domenica 30 giugno 2019

Polacco: Lesson 491.

Home - Fonetica - Words - Grammar -
- Verbi - Lezioni - Fonti didattiche -
LESSON 491.
1. Mój brat pije wino.
- My brother is drinking wine.
2. To jest moja siostra.
- This is my sister.
3. Mój ojciec je śniadanie.
- My father is eating breakfast.
4. Ona jest córką.
- She is a daughter.
5. Moje male siostry, moi mali bracia.
- my little sisters, my little brothers.
6. To jest mój tata.
- This is my dad.
7. I am a mom.
- Jestem mamą.
8. Am I a father?
- Jestem ojcem?
9. My daughter is writing a letter.
- Moja córka pisze list.
10. Your mothers, your fathers.
- Wasze matki, wasi ojcowie.
11. She and my mother are sisters.
-  Ona i moja matka są siostrami.
12. This is my son.
- To jest mój syn.
13. My sons, my daughter.
- Moi sinowie, moje córki.
14. Moje małe siostry, moi mali bracia.
- My little sisters, my little brothers.











Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

gr/xxii