domenica 30 giugno 2019

Polacco: Lesson 493.

Home - Fonetica - Words - Grammar -
- Verbi - Lezioni - Fonti didattiche -
LESSON 493.
1. Jesteśmy małżeństwem.
- We are married.
2. Brat i siostra to rodzeństwo.
- A brother and a sistere are siblings.
3. Rodzic
- a parent
4. Mój dziadek pije kawę.
- My grandfather is drinking coffee.
5. Nasze babcie są stare.
- Our grandmas are old.
6. Tamto małżeństwo ma dziecko.
- That married couple has a child.
7. Moi rodzice nie mówią po angielsku.
- My parent do not speak English.
8. Your grandmother is drinking milk.
- Twoja babcia pije mleko.
9. I see a grandfather.
- Widzę dziadka.
10. That married couple has a child.
- Tamto małżeństwo ma dziecko.
11. I am a grandfather.
- Jestem dziadkiem.
12. I am a parent.
- Jestem rodzicem.
13. Our grandmas are old.
- Nasze babcie są stare.










Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

gr/xxii