sabato 8 giugno 2019

Polacco: Lesson 480.

Home - Fonetica - Words - Grammar -
- Verbi - Lezioni - Fonti didattiche -
LESSON 480.
1. Your grandmas have hats.
- Wasze babcie mają kapelusze.
2. Mój dziadek pije kawę.
- My grandfather is drinking coffee.
3. A parent
- Rodzic
4. Jesteśmy małżeństwem.
- We are married.
5. Our grandmas are old.
- Nasze babcie są stare.
6. parents
- rodzice
7. I am a grandfather.
- Jestem dziakiem.
8. Moja stara babcia.
- My old grandmother.
9. Your marriage.
- Twoje małżeństwo.
10. Tamto małżeństwo ma dziecko.
- That married couple has a child.
11. Widzę dziadka.
- I see a grandfather.
12. Jestem rodzicem.
- I am a parent.
13. Brat i siostra to rodzeństwo.
- A brother and a sister are siblings.
14. parents
- rodzice
15. Widzę dziadka
- I see a grandfather.
16. Brat i siostra to rodzeństwo.
- A brither and a sister are siblings.











Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

gr/xxii