domenica 5 agosto 2018

Polish Duolingo: Lesson 115.

Home - Fonetica - Words - Grammar -
- Verbi - Lezioni - Fonti didattiche -
LESSON 115. 

Food 1 Level 2.5
PRACTICE

1. Woda i wino
– Water and wine.
2. Kobiety lubią kawę.
– Women like coffee.
3. Jem kanapkę.
– I eat a sandwich.
4. Herbata
– The tea
5. Śniadanie jest smaczne.
– The breakfast is tasty.
6. Oni jedzą posiłek.
– They eat a meal.
7. Lubię owoce.
– I like fruit.
8. Jem śniadanie i kolację.
– I eat breakfast and dinner.
9. Ty jesz chleb i pijsz wodę.
– You eat bread and you drink water.
10. Kawę, proszę.
– Coffee, please.
11. Mam kanapkę i owoce.
– I have a sandwich and fruit.
12. You are eating an egg.
– Jecie jajko.
13. Wino jest smaczne.
– The wine is tasty.
14. The boy eats dinner.
– Chłopiec je kolację.
15. A meal
– Posiłek.
16. Woda
– water.
17. I eat a sandwich.
– Jem kanapkę.
18. You are eating a meal.
– Ty jesz posiłek.
19. I eat a sandwich.
– Jem kanapkę.

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

gr/xxii