martedì 7 agosto 2018

Polish Duolingo: Lesson 197.

Home - Fonetica - Words - Grammar -
- Verbi - Lezioni - Fonti didattiche -
LESSON 197. 

Demonstrative pronouns. Level 2.5
PRACTICE

1. Jem pomidora.
– I am eating a tomato.
2. Kolacja.
– dinner.
3. Czy jesteś dziewczynką?
– Are you a girl?
4. Kobieta je pomidora.
– The woman is eating a tomato.
5. Mam kanapkę i owoce.
– I have a sandwich and fruit.
6. Posiłek.
– meal.
7. Chłopiec je kolację.
– They boy eats dinner.
8. Dziewczynki jedzą jabłko.
– The girls are eating an apple.
9. Smaczny sok.
– Tasty juice.
10. Ty lubisz mleko.
– You like milk.
11. Chłopcy jedzą chleb.
– The boys are eating bread.
12. Sok jest smaczny.
– Juice is tasty.
13. Jem śniadanie i kolację.
– I am eating breakfast and dinner.
14. The woman is eating a tomato.
– Kobieta je pomidora.
15. The man has a tomato.
– Mężczyzna ma pomidora.
16. The boy is eating a tomato.
– Chłopiec je pomidora.
17. I am eating a tomato.
Jem pomidora.
18. Jem pomidora.
– I am eating a tomato.
19. The dinner.
– kolacja
20. You are eating a meal.
– Jesz posiłek.
21. Smaczny sok.
– A tasty juice.
22. Jem śniadanie i kolacje.
– I am eating breakfast and dinner.
23. I am eating a tomato.
– Jem pomidora.

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

gr/xxii