lunedì 6 agosto 2018

Polish Duolingo: Lesson 137.

Home - Fonetica - Words - Grammar -
- Verbi - Lezioni - Fonti didattiche -
LESSON 137. 

Food 1 Level 4.13
PRACTICE

1. One
– They
2. Wy
– you
3. My
– we
4. Mamy ciasteczka i mleko.
– We have cookies and milk.
5. Kobieta i mężczyzna jedzą kolacię.
– A woman and a man are eating dinner.
6. ≥ Sok jest smaczny.
– The juice is tasty.
7. Jestem dziewczynką.
– I am a girl.
8. Dziewczynki.
– Girls.
9. Ty jesteś chłopcem.
– You are a boy.
10. Obiad jest smaczny.
– The lunch is tasty.
11. Ona jest dziewczynką.
– She is a girl.
12. Jem śniadanie i kolacię.
I am eating breakfast and dinner.
13. One mają dzieci.
– They have children.
14. Wy macie mleko.
– You have milk.
15. I am a man, you are a woman.
– Ja jestem mężczyzną, ty jesteś kobietą.
16. Are you a girl?
– ≥ Jesteś dziwczynką?
17. You are a boy.
– Jesteś chłopcem.
18. My mamy ciasteczka.
– We have cookies.
19. I am a man, you are a woman.
– Ja jestem mężczyzną, ty jesteś kobietą.
20. The girls have bread.
– Dziewczynki mają chleb.
21. Sok jest smaczny.
– The juice is tasty.
22. Are you a girl?
– Jesteś dziewczynką?

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

gr/xxii