domenica 5 agosto 2018

Polish Duolingo: Lesson 111.

Home - Fonetica - Words - Grammar -
- Verbi - Lezioni - Fonti didattiche -
LESSON 111.
Food 1 Level 1.5
PRACTICE

1. Kawa i mleko
– Coffee and milk.
2. Lubię herbatę.
– I like tea.
3. Write "wine" in Polish.
– wino
4. Jajko
– an egg
5. Ty jesz jajko.
  You are eating an egg.
6. Kawę, proszę.
– Coffee, please.
7. Jem śniadanie i kolację.
– I eat breakfast and dinner.
8. Pijesz wodę.
– You drink water.
9. Kawa
– Coffee
10. Lubię herbatę.
– I like tea.
11. Ty jesz chleb i pijesz wodę.
  You eat bread and you drink water.
12. Kawa i mleko.
– Coffee and milk.
13. Piję wino.
– I drink wine.
14. Woda
– water
15. I drink coffee.
– Pije kawę.
16. The boy eats dinner.
– ChłopieJ je kolację.
17. Jajko
– an egg
18. Water
– woda
19. I like coffee.
– Lubię kawę.
20. I drink coffee.
– Piję kawę.
21. The boy eats dinner.
– Chłopiec je kolację.














































Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

gr/xxii