sabato 6 aprile 2019

Polacco: Lesson 428.

Home - Fonetica - Words - Grammar -
- Verbi - Lezioni - Fonti didattiche -
LESSON 428.
1. Lubię to.
- I like it.
2. Lubię cię.
- I like you.
3. Ona ciebie kocha!
- She lives you!
4. Nie lubię tego.
- I do not like it.
5. Ten mężczyzna nas nie widzi.
- This man
6. Kochasz mnie?
- Do you love me?
7. I cannot hear you.
- Nie słyszę was.
8. She does not see it.
- Ona tego nie widzi.
9. She does not see you.
- Ona ciebie nie widzi.
10. He does not hear me.
- On mnie nie słyszy.
11. She does not love you.
- Ona was nie kocha.
12. I like it.
- Lubię to.
13. She does not see you.
- Ona ciebie nie widzi.
14. This cat does not like her.
- Ten kot jej nie lubi.
15. We have her!
- Mamy ją!
16. Do these men know them?
- Czy mężczyźni je znają?

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

gr/xxii