sabato 6 aprile 2019

Polacco: lesson 426.

Home - Fonetica - Words - Grammar -
- Verbi - Lezioni - Fonti didattiche -
LESSON 426.
1. Słyszysz to?
- Do you hear it?
2. Nie lubię tego.
- I do not like it.
3. Ten mężczyzna nas nie widzi.
- This man does not see us.
4. Kochasz mnie?
- Do you love me?
5. Czy my ciebie znamy?
- Do we know you?
6. Lubię cię.
- I like you.
7. I cannot hear you/
- Nie słyszę was.
8. We hear you.
- Słyszymy was.
9. Do you hear it?
- Słyszycie to?
10. I do not like it.
- Nie lubię tego.
11. He does not like you/
- On ciebie nie lubi.
12. She knows me.
- Ona mnie zna.
13. He does not like you.
- On ciebie nie lubi.
14. This cat does not like her.
- Ten kot jej nie lubi.
15. We have her!
- Mamy ją!
16. Do these men know them?
- Czy mężczyźni je znają?

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

gr/xxii