sabato 6 aprile 2019

Polacco: Lesson 424.

Home - Fonetica - Words - Grammar -
- Verbi - Lezioni - Fonti didattiche -
LESSON 424.
1. Ona ciebie nie widzi.
- She does not see you.
2. Nie lubię tego.
- I do not like it.
3. Ten mężczyzna nas nie widzi.
- This man does not see us.
4. Do you love mnie?
- Do you love me?
5. Słyszysz to?
- Do you hear it?
6. Kocham cię.
- I love you.
7. I like it.
- Lubię to.
8. Do we know you?
- Czy my ciebie znamy?
9. Do I know you?
- Czy ja was znam?
10. I like you.
- Lubię was.
11. She does not hear this.
- Ona tego nie słyszy.
12. This boy does not know me.
- Ten chłopic mnie nie zna.
13. I do not see her.
- Nie widzę jej.
14. Słyszę je!
- I hear them!
15. Do you like them?
- Lubicie je?
16. Do these men know them?
- Czy mężczyźni je znają?

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

gr/xxii