sabato 6 aprile 2019

Polacco: Lesson 422.

D. Lesson 421. ↔︎ Lesson 423.
Home - Fonetica - Words - Grammar -
- Verbi - Lezioni - Fonti didattiche -
LESSON 422.
1. Ten kot nas lubi.
- This cat likes us.
2. I do not like it.
- Nie lubię tego.
3. He does not hear me.
- On mnie lie słyszy.
4. We like it.
- My to lubimy.
5. She loves you.
- Ona ciebie kocha!
6. Czy ja was znam?
- Do I know you?
7. Nie słyszę cię.
- I cannot hear you.
8. Lubię cię.
- I like you.
9. Lubimy to.
- We like it.
10. Ona tego nie słyszy.
- She does not hear this.
11. On ciebie nie lubi.
- He does not like you.
12. Oni mnie nie widzą.
- They do not see me.
13. I do not like it.
- Nie lubię tego.
14. Czy ja was znam?
- Do I know you?
15. Do you like them?
- Lubicie je?
16. Do these men know them?
- Czy mężczyźni je znają?

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

gr/xxii