martedì 28 maggio 2019

Polacco: Lesson 470.

Home - Fonetica - Words - Grammar -
- Verbi - Lezioni - Fonti didattiche -
LESSON 470.
1.  My sisters like me.
- Moje siostry mnie lubią.
2. Mój ojciec je śniadanie.
- My father is eating breakfast.
3. She is a daughter.
- Ona jest córką.
4. To jest moją siostra.
- This is my sister.
5. I am a father.
- Jestem ojcem.
6. Moje małe siostry, moi mali bracia.
- My little sisters, my little brothers.
7. My sons, my daughter.
- My synowie, moje córki.
8. Wasze matki, wasi ojcowie.
- Your mothers, your fathers.
9. Does your son like fruit?
- Czy wasz syn lubi owoce.
10. Mój tata nie lubi tej koszuli.
- My dad does not like this shirt.
11. She and my mother are sisters.
- Ona i moja matka są siostrami.
12. My daughter loves me.
- Moja córka mnie kocha.
13. I am a mom.
- Jestem mamą.
14. My sons, my daughters.
-  Moi  synowie, moje córki.










Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

gr/xxii