mercoledì 27 marzo 2019

Polacco: Lesson 416.

Home - Fonetica - Words - Grammar -
- Verbi - Lezioni - Fonti didattiche -
LESSON 416.
1. Czy one nas znają?
- Do they know us?
2. I cannot hear you.
- Nie słyszę was.
3. Ona tego nie widzi.
- She does not see it.
4. On mnie nie słyszy.
- He does not hear me.
5. Ona ciebie nie widzi.
- She does not see you.
6. Słyszymy was.
- We hear you.
7. Słyszysz to?
- Do you hear it?
8. Ona tego nie słyszy.
- She does not hear this.
9. I like you.
- Lubię cię.
- Lubię was.
10. Czy ja was znam?
- Do I know you?
11. She loves you!
- Ona kocha cię
- Ona ciebie kocha!
12. Ten chłopiec mnie nie zna.
- This boy does not know me.
13. I cannot hear you.
- Nie słyszę was.
14.  Słyszymy was.
- We hear you.
15. Słyszysz to?
- Can you hear this?
- Do you hear it?
16. Ona tego nie słyszy.
- She does not hear this.




Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

gr/xxii