mercoledì 10 luglio 2019

Polacco: Lesson 501.

D. Lesson 500. ↔︎ Lesson 502.
Home - Fonetica - Words - Grammar -
- Verbi - Lezioni - Fonti didattiche -
LESSON 501.
1. Wasze siostry, wasi bracia.
- Uour sisters, your brothers.
2. Ona jest córką.
- She is a daughter.
3. Mój ojciecie je śniadanie.
- My father is eating breakfast.
4. To jest mój tata.
- This is my dad.
5. Mój brat i moja siostra.
- My brother and my sister.
6. To jest moja siostra.
- This is my sister.
7. My sons, my daughters.
- Moi synowie, moje córki.
8. Your mothers, your fathers.
- Wasze matki, wasi ojcowie.
9. My daughter is writing a letter.
- Moja córka pisze list.
10. I am a mom.
- Jestem mamą.
11. She and my mother are sisters.
- Ona i moja matka są siostrami.
12. I am a father.
- Jestem ojcem.
13. This is my son.
- To jest mój syn.
b)
14. Masz rodzinę?
- Do you have a family?
15.  Jestem ciocią.
- I am am aunt.
16. Znam jej wujka.
- I know her uncle.
17. Mąż i żona.
- A husband and a wife.
18. Wasza ciocia je śniadanie.
- Your aunt is eating breakfast.
19. Mój tata jest wujkiem.
- My dad is an uncle.
20. Your uncle likes horses.
- Wasz wujek lubi konie.
21. Wasza rodzina jest mała.
- Your family is small.
22. Are you his aunt?
- Jesteś jego ciocią?
23. A husband and a wife.
- Mąż i żona.
24. My dad is an uncle.
- Mój tata jest wujkiem.
25. Do you have a family?
- Macie rodzinę?
26. I know her uncle.
- Znam jei wujka.
27. Znam jej wujka.
- I know her uncle.
28. Are you his aunt?
- Jesteś jego ciocią?













Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

gr/xxii