sabato 27 ottobre 2018

Polacco: Lesson 268.

Home - Fonetica - Words - Grammar -
- Verbi - Lezioni - Fonti didattiche -
LESSON 268.
1. Starzy ludzie nie słyszą dobrze.
- Old people do not hear hear well.
2. On słyzy voices.
- He hears voices.
3. Lubię tamtego konia.
- I like that horse.
4. Słyszsz psa.
- You can hear the dog.
– You hear the dog.
5. Czy ji słyszę kota?
– Am I hearing a cat?
6. Słyszmy tamto zwierzę?
- We hear that animal.
7. Wy słyszcie tego mężczyznę.
– You hear this man.
8. Słyszmy głosy.
– We hear voices.
9. She hears a child.
– Ona słyszy dziecko.
10. One słyszą konia.
– They hear the horse.
– They hear a horse.
11. Lubię tamtego konia.
– I like that horse.
12. Czy ja slīszę kota?
– Am I hearing a cat?
13. Słyszymy tamto zwierzę.
– We hear that animal.
14. Czy ja słyszę kota?
– Am I hearing a cat?

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

gr/xxii